Generation of Legends X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Tactics [GLX] Generation of Legends X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» OMG GUYS .
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/24/2013, 10:43 pm by iTediiBearX

» asdfasdfasdf
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:58 pm by Pawnocchio

» Pawnocchio's gone guy...
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 3:19 am by Hoque

» Screen shots taken by Hoque the Great.
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 4:24 pm by Hoque

» Ello there
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 10:01 pm by Cdaviz3

» Stick Arena
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:44 pm by Grimmjow

» [ETF]Picnic
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 12:30 am by TheUnImaginable

» I'm here...........
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 9:11 pm by IceFrost

» Rank 18 Here We Come!
Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 5:39 pm by xxxhafxxx

Top posters
Pawnocchio
Tactic's on KOTH Vote_lcapTactic's on KOTH Voting_barTactic's on KOTH Vote_rcap 
Lillegend
ImSoWavyy
Cdaviz3
xxxhafxxx
Hoque
IceFrost
Hunterking100
KidFrost
iTediiBearX

Tactic's on KOTH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 7:11 pm

Okay so Lets start with my KoTH tactics the first way you should spawn is 2 med 1 guard no matter what thats first spawn(with me i guard, I'm always guard) also always rush base KILL HAVE NO MEANING IN KoTH. Rush base no matter what don't go to sides and only nade when they have all 3 people up there. When you are in the center throw nades/flashes towards their base, once you run out of nades/flashes start random shooting till you see someone and have a target then shoot at it. DON'T CON. I cant stress this enough about how bad conning is you die so easily for a few points. A strong well armored class is alot better, Never stop moving when in zone(unless being shot at by side then take cover) if any other circumstances never stop moving and always be aware of NADES I hate watching a teammate run right into a nade.

My first topic thread.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

TicTac.
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 7:17 pm

Lol, you obviously spent a bit of time on this.
I totally agree with all of these tactics.
But some times, when you have excess members, such as 5v5 or 6v6, you can do this.
Have 2 meds, 1 guard spawn to camp in the blue.
Then have 2 assaults or cons spawn the other team, practically making it impossible to even think about a point on their side.

P.S.
I edited your thread post, lol, do you know how much errors you make.
Back to top Go down
https://glxclan.darkbb.com

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 8:35 pm

gj tic, i agree with these tactics Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 10:28 pm

Pawnocchio wrote:
But some times, when you have excess members, such as 5v5 or 6v6, you can do this.
Then have 2 assaults or cons spawn the other team, practically making it impossible to even think about a point on their side.

P.S.

I did'nt spend to long and I agree with your knowledge of Higher amounts of players and idfc about spelling/punctuation errors xD. Ahh thanks anyways, ilu.
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 10:45 pm

TicTac wrote:
Pawnocchio wrote:

P.S.

I did'nt spend to long and I agree with your knowledge of Higher amounts of players and idfc about spelling/punctuation errors xD. Ahh thanks anyways, ilu.
What you trying to say o.O?
Back to top Go down

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/7/2009, 7:48 pm

Pawnocchio wrote:
TicTac wrote:
Pawnocchio wrote:

P.S.

Just saying, I dont mind about the errors it's a good thing you were here to correct them though, also it did'nt take me to long to complete since the tactic's were already in my head.
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/7/2009, 7:49 pm

TicTac wrote:
Pawnocchio wrote:
TicTac wrote:
Pawnocchio wrote:

P.S.

Just saying, I dont mind about the errors it's a good thing you were here to correct them though, also it did'nt take me to long to complete since the tactic's were already in my head.
Ew, I don't like how this forum uses the quotes to make a quote pyramid. ew.
Anyways, sorry if your not a grammar person, you'll learn I use proper grammar almost always in forums and such.
Smile
Back to top Go down

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/7/2009, 9:57 pm

SO MANY QUOTES!!!
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/7/2009, 10:09 pm

Pickleman94 wrote:
SO MANY QUOTES!!!
What, you mean like this?
Back to top Go down

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/7/2009, 11:04 pm

Pawnocchio wrote:
Pickleman94 wrote:
SO MANY QUOTES!!!
And like this, I am not so hot at grammer, mostly I was just typing fast though. I do know how to type my own language you know. xD
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/8/2009, 5:20 pm

TicTac wrote:
Pawnocchio wrote:
Pickleman94 wrote:
SO MANY QUOTES!!!
And like this, I am not so hot at grammer, mostly I was just typing fast though. I do know how to type my own language you know. xD
Well, I would prefer you learn to use proper grammar, because I can type both fast and still correct my mistakes.
Back to top Go down

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime12/8/2009, 8:50 pm

Pawnocchio wrote:
TicTac wrote:
Pawnocchio wrote:
Pickleman94 wrote:
SO MANY QUOTES!!!
Well, I would prefer you learn to use proper grammar, because I can type both fast and still correct my mistakes.
I am going through a grammer unit via school, I should get some good practice from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tactic's on KOTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactic's on KOTH   Tactic's on KOTH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tactic's on KOTH
Page 1 of 1