Generation of Legends X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Tactics [GLX] Generation of Legends X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» OMG GUYS .
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/24/2013, 10:43 pm by iTediiBearX

» asdfasdfasdf
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:58 pm by Pawnocchio

» Pawnocchio's gone guy...
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 3:19 am by Hoque

» Screen shots taken by Hoque the Great.
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 4:24 pm by Hoque

» Ello there
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 10:01 pm by Cdaviz3

» Stick Arena
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:44 pm by Grimmjow

» [ETF]Picnic
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 12:30 am by TheUnImaginable

» I'm here...........
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 9:11 pm by IceFrost

» Rank 18 Here We Come!
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 5:39 pm by xxxhafxxx

Top posters
Pawnocchio
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_lcapVentrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Voting_barVentrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_rcap 
Lillegend
Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_lcapVentrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Voting_barVentrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_rcap 
ImSoWavyy
Cdaviz3
xxxhafxxx
Hoque
IceFrost
Hunterking100
KidFrost
iTediiBearX

Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 8:57 pm

1. Spawn using the double med and assault tactic.
2. Stick together in a loose formation, and don't try to be a hero and go after an injured enemy.
3. Don't charge the enemy base.
4. If the enemy is spawn killing, to the point where they get over a 10 kill lead, heavy.
5. Be conservative to a enemy team who starts out with the guard double med tactic.
6. Listen to radio commands.
7. If an enemy team is camping, as soon as GWX takes the lead, then you camp, forcing them to come after you, which will ultimately be their failure.
8. Nades are your friends, but don't fail and flash your own teammates.
9. Remember, melee spamming with the assault class makes you more vulnerable for one hit recon attacks.
10. Conning is necessary to counter-attack the enemy, and spawn killing them; Another formation = 1 assault, 1 med, 1 con; the con basically romes the battlegrounds looking for wounded enemies to shank XD
11. Don't flame your teammates about ks-es; We are working as a team, not enemies. I love you

lol!

Last edited by Pickleman94 on 12/3/2009, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:00 pm

Lol, you're avatar bothers me.
Yes, these will do.
Thing is, recons are sometimes a necessary part in killing the other team.
Spawning will be tough w/o recons.
Back to top Go down
https://glxclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:03 pm

lol, I will add the conning part. I 4-got about those. Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:11 pm

Pickleman94 wrote:
lol, I will add the conning part. I 4-got about those. Shocked

lol!

We should have some sort of heavy command, I noticed too many clans out their do that double med and single guard tactic in that map. Something needs to be done Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:16 pm

The best thing to do in that situation is have a med an assault and a con form around the enemy base. The med heals the assault while he throws a flash in the base. The con goes in around the LONG way to get to the meds; this way he won't get killed through random SG sprays. Once the con neutralizes the 2 meds, the GWX team can try to take out the guard and spawn camp, or retreat back to their own base.
*NOTE* The best con should be doing this job XD
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 9:39 pm

Best way to kill guard/2 meds tactic in that is to just get 3 assaults, nade like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 6:58 pm

I'm going to make alot more threads like this but i want to add in a few things about different camp areas like befor you spawn it shows that little place, that is a good place to camp. Also another tactic is to go all cons get above them and hide in these area's or different places I have done this and it is quite amusing to see the emeny lose 1-0. in DM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 6:59 pm

Pawnocchio wrote:
Best way to kill guard/2 meds tactic in that is to just get 3 assaults, nade like hell.
also one con and two assaults the con gets the meds(if he is any good) the two sults nade the base then we move to spwan camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT   Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilico DM Tactics: IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1