Generation of Legends X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawn Tactics [GLX] Generation of Legends X

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» OMG GUYS .
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/24/2013, 10:43 pm by iTediiBearX

» asdfasdfasdf
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime11/6/2011, 10:58 pm by Pawnocchio

» Pawnocchio's gone guy...
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 3:19 am by Hoque

» Screen shots taken by Hoque the Great.
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 4:24 pm by Hoque

» Ello there
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 10:01 pm by Cdaviz3

» Stick Arena
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 9:44 pm by Grimmjow

» [ETF]Picnic
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 12:30 am by TheUnImaginable

» I'm here...........
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 9:11 pm by IceFrost

» Rank 18 Here We Come!
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 5:39 pm by xxxhafxxx

Top posters
Pawnocchio
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_lcapCTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Voting_barCTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_rcap 
Lillegend
CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_lcapCTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Voting_barCTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Vote_rcap 
ImSoWavyy
Cdaviz3
xxxhafxxx
Hoque
IceFrost
Hunterking100
KidFrost
iTediiBearX

CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:14 pm

Guys, there are a few ctf points I want to bring up, please try to adhere to them:

1. When a team-mate has the flag, always lead them all the way to secure the cap; don't let the flag carrier lead you!
2. Check the perimeter of the base every other death.
3. Don't maul before your team has capped 1 flag; mauling should be used as a last resort after your team has secured the flag.
4. Use radio commands properly! Only tell your team-mate to take an enemy flag if you know its safe!!! Evil or Very Mad
5. Apologize to your team-mate if you fail protect Mad
6. If you are leading your team-mate when they have the flag, when he says hold position, it means it's clear and go back to spawn camp Very Happy
7. If u leave a match, find someone to replace you before you get off.

These tactics will enforce fear into pro-clans; with organization and teamwork, we will be a dominating force! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pawnocchio
Wooden Doll
Wooden Doll

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/1/2009, 8:43 pm

Yes Smile
I want people to pay attention to the leading part, we have a lot of trouble with dying because of no protect
Back to top Go down
https://glxclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 6:54 pm

I just want to correct you on one small thing, soo #3 is acctualy a smart tactic, If you have a good mauler then you go to the enemy base set up clays your team mate steals and cons try to catch up but notice they they are trapped and if there is an assault it slows them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 8:36 pm

lol, well very true, but I have yet to see that happen in GWX. But now that u joined, that shouldn't be an issue Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/6/2009, 10:26 pm

You know it xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/13/2009, 8:40 am

The clay laying takes time, tic. You might as well take an assult and flash the opponents base. Always works for me. Also the claymore has a short detenation(spelled?) time. Even thought it aint long, its long enough to give the enemy con a chance to "clay jump".

Personnaly i think the mauler is a defensive class, and thats why i agree with Pickle 100%

No offence, tic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 9:08 am

u know, also when u take flag...

the other teamates should be in base defending and the WHOLE enemy team should be attacking our base
WHEn ALL the enmies are 65% from the enemy's base to our base, tehn u can take flag...
what happens is that the enemy becomes all - out That is why the rest of the team is defending, they should be able to destroy and kill the WHOLE other team on their all -out assault. Happens all the time for me... Worst case, everyone dies but 2 flaggers.... RUN AWAY AND HIDE !!! and make sure when u enter base that NO ONE sees you and that you aren't to close to spawnpoints of points of interest or paths the enemy will take(dont stay in the frequent path, stay near the side and all)
AND PLZ MAKE SURE U HAVE TIME TO RECHARGE UR RUN.... this is not team capping. this is solo capping.... team capping is different, you assault the other team, all 3 dead inb their own base and u just take flag and run ....QUICKLY they will respawn...And the last capping method usually requires flaging from the flagger unless WELL DEFENDED as mentioned above

A LOT OF PEOPLE NOT GONNA READ THIS CUZ ITS TOO LONG... lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 9:52 am

ctf playing u learn my experience thats y im so good :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 10:42 am

Stephen9976 wrote:
u know, also when u take flag...

the other teamates should be in base defending and the WHOLE enemy team should be attacking our base
WHEn ALL the enmies are 65% from the enemy's base to our base, tehn u can take flag...
what happens is that the enemy becomes all - out That is why the rest of the team is defending, they should be able to destroy and kill the WHOLE other team on their all -out assault. Happens all the time for me... Worst case, everyone dies but 2 flaggers.... RUN AWAY AND HIDE !!! and make sure when u enter base that NO ONE sees you and that you aren't to close to spawnpoints of points of interest or paths the enemy will take(dont stay in the frequent path, stay near the side and all)
AND PLZ MAKE SURE U HAVE TIME TO RECHARGE UR RUN.... this is not team capping. this is solo capping.... team capping is different, you assault the other team, all 3 dead inb their own base and u just take flag and run ....QUICKLY they will respawn...And the last capping method usually requires flaging from the flagger unless WELL DEFENDED as mentioned above

A LOT OF PEOPLE NOT GONNA READ THIS CUZ ITS TOO LONG... lmao

You cant really expect that... All the odds are against you, and it depends on what map you are on.

Its damn hard to time it perfectly as u describe it. I know that from more then 2 years of PT experince...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 5:46 pm

well it works for me... most of the time Smile))

"There is always a chance of failure, we just wanna dimish this" Smile))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 12:55 pm

[quote="Stephen9976"]well it works for me... most of the time Smile))

"There is always a chance of failure, we just wanna dimish this" Smile))[/quote]

Lol no offence but i doubt it... You have not calculated your opponets in your theory. You have not considered that you may be killed, which will also screw ye plan.

And btw, try spacing it up into paragraphs. it would make it a lil easier to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/18/2009, 4:55 pm

u know the spawn time is whatever it is.. and based on the fact u know vaguely where ur teammates are and the enemy... I, i repeat I and able to do it

an d another plan that does work....
100% (most)(

heave a con i front of u leading, (ONLY IN BEGINNING OF GAME) and be con, so behind ur leadingcon by 2 inches...(reality) just gun in front of u,(or aim at ur con leading u) ...

What happens

according to phsychology, the enemy will want to knife the gunner cuz it seems to appear as a "free kill"
they become loosened and let their guard down...

BAM, ur leader owns him and u get assist point Smile
Works most of time, works against everything but hevs and guards...works best against cons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime12/19/2009, 12:29 pm

I know that only too well... The fake set-up. A good trick, but an experienced player would normally see throw the scheme or, attack u from the side.
Back to top Go down
xxxhafxxx

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:41 am

Guest wrote:
Guys, there are a few ctf points I want to bring up, please try to adhere to them:

1. When a team-mate has the flag, always lead them all the way to secure the cap; don't let the flag carrier lead you!
2. Check the perimeter of the base every other death.
3. Don't maul before your team has capped 1 flag; mauling should be used as a last resort after your team has secured the flag.
4. Use radio commands properly! Only tell your team-mate to take an enemy flag if you know its safe!!! Evil or Very Mad
5. Apologize to your team-mate if you fail protect Mad
6. If you are leading your team-mate when they have the flag, when he says hold position, it means it's clear and go back to spawn camp Very Happy
7. If u leave a match, find someone to replace you before you get off.

These tactics will enforce fear into pro-clans; with organization and teamwork, we will be a dominating force! lol!

You don't lead them if they say "clear".

It's not always the protector's fault. The defender might just be good(such as me >.>)

For #7, if you know someone's online, pm them so then come right when you leave.

Mauler is not the last resort. Attack mauler is a good option if you have a great mauler. I've mauled before and we actually capped very easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT   CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTF Tactics: IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1